Drug in dough lands Delhi Indian Cuisine on Dirty Dining
Acid reflux medication added into raw dough to help it rise.
Adding insult to possible injury, the medication had expired in 2015.
Perhaps it stands to reason that no one at Delhi Indian Cuisine would talk about that. Here’s the video… https://content.uplynk.com/3b45804dbe3d4f2ba15a987ec17c98be.m3u8
A whole lot was wrong at the restaurant on Maryland and Flamingo when it was shut down Dec. 12 with 47 demerits.
That’s when inspectors discovered a product in their kitchen called Eno Fruit Salts.
Disclaimer – By providing links to other sites, vegasdesi.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available on these sites.
640 total views, 1 views today