Las Vegas dentist set girl’s mouth on fire, lawsuit alleges
The Las Vegas Review Journal reports a Las Vegas dentist set a 5-year-old girl’s mouth on fire while she underwent a routine dental procedure, a lawsuit filed this week alleges.
About a year ago, the Las Vegas girl’s parents took the child to Just For Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics to have multiple crowns placed on her teeth.
When the dentist, Deep Karan Dhillon, used a tool known as a diamond bur to smooth the girl’s teeth while she was under anesthetics, it emitted a spark that “caused the throat pack in (the girl’s) mouth to ignite and produce a fire” that lasted one or two seconds, according to the lawsuit filed by attorneys Alison Brasier and Daven Cameron.
Disclaimer – By providing links to other sites, vegasdesi.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available on these sites.