Hindu Temple and Jain Center of Las Vegas Announce New Executive Committee
Hindu Temple and Jain Center of Las Vegas is pleased to announce the formation of new Executive Committee for the two year period beginning July 1st, 2018.
The newly elected members of the committee are –
- President – Sunil Vasu
- Vice President – Dilip Shukla
- Secretary – Jasmine Arolkar
- Treasurer – Preetha Sanwal
- Assistant Secretary – Neel Shah
- Assistant Treasurer – Rao Gondy
Volunteer Committees –
- Yatin Daulta, Dipa Daulat, and Hetal Shah – Puja Services & Cultural Events
- Ramesh Piplani – Food Committee
- Virender Sanwal – Construction Committee
Additionally, the outgoing executive committee has announced certain amendments to the temple by-laws and fees for puja services.
On the financial side, the temple reported a total revenue of $ 238,441 for the period ending December 2017. The total expenses during the same period amounted to $225,647 with a net income of $12,794. As of December 2017, the temple’s net cash holding was over $218,000.