The Draupadi Phenomenon – Epic Mahabharata Dance Showcase
Indian Womens Association of Las Vegas brings an epic Mahabharata Dance, Draupadi Phenomenon, to Las Vegas highlighting women’s empowerment. Odissi classical dancer and choreographer from India, Sanchita Bhattacharya, will be the lead character as Draupadi from a mythical Mahabharata who was in a polyandrous marriage to Pandavas.
Along with Ms. Bhattacharya, a dance troupe of local Las Vegas women will be on the stage to showcase their classical dance moves.
- What: The Draupadi Phenomenon
- When: Sunday, September 24th, 2023 @ 4 PM
- Where: Windmill Library Theater, 7060 Windmill Lane, Las Vegas
- Tickets: $25/$30 (include Light Refreshments)
- Buy Tickets via ZELLE – IWAOLV 702-241-4879
Highlights and Choreographing of the Upcoming Classical Mahabharata Concert